My fourth and final Romantic Book

 I am excited to announce the release of my new novella, Lipsody. It was successfully and independently published on the 19th of February. 

Originally, this title was supposed to have been ready for publication in 2019 but due to procrastinating I waited. Then the pandemic became a sad reality, so depression and worriedness put the book on standby.    

So much had happened between then and now. And I almost let self-doubt get me to prolong me finishing the book. But I bit the bullet and pressed publish. My heart was pounding my mind was hurling negative thoughts at me. But I ignored all that and did what I waited so long to do. 

Lipsody is a sexy sequel to my debut book Testimonials Tales & Females. All of my reader friends, family, and a handful of strangers that rated my book wanted to read another love story from the juicy tale. So, I pulled out the main protagonist Tywona aka Juicy (a former prostitute) and her romantic love interest. 

This new novella is a dark romantic tale that introduces a drop-dead gorgeous villainess who makes a living by helping her clients perfect their intimacy skills. In this new book, Lipsody 

I highlight mental disorders, marital dysfunctions, and the reality that life doesn't always have a happy ending.

This will be my last book in the romantic genre as I journey on to dedicate my writing to mental health books and poetry. I hope that you follow me there. I appreciate all that supports and journeys along with me. 

Please visit my website www.jalissacarter.com  or purchase your copy of Lipsody here.


Thank you for reading!

Many xxoo,👄

Jalissa Carter @JalissaCarter




Comments